Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Yos back ... haha going to try sth ... select all in order to read the words ... or press crtl then press a



wahah ... back to post again wor haha

wad to say ... this few days veri busy wif asp.net ... haha
my proj la ...
haha today jus finish tcp/ip phew haha ...

so shoik ... haha ...
then hor ... haha ... my class used to haf 4 grp
now is 3½ grp but within grp got alot of changes ...
haha ...
my grp lost 2 ppl but gain few more wor ...
haha the guys ... haha mopre united ...
jus few ppl we consider as burden haha lol ...
oops ... hope those ppl wont see this haha ...
ok la ...
the other grp i briefly intro ...
that is a loner
and the rest is allies onli hah .. lol wad toking i ...

now abt myself ... feel alot better ...
ya but when in mac fj or walking pass blk a ...
my eyes will keep look out ... haha ...
jo always notice me ... haha lol ...
bo bian she know me too well le ... haha ...
ai ya ... cos wad i do is also wad she always do also ma ...
haha ...

i will jus be behind a wall and doing things 4 u
yeah ... u will always be the one i always love
even if i found another one ... u will still be there ...

yeah ... haha ... hmm ...
now going to chiong proj liao ...
waiting for mel to come online to teach her physic ... she don wanna fail haha ...
ooo ya mel is shihui my big mei de cousin ... haha
and waiting for my third mei to come online too ... haha ...
yeah ...
she is the onli person left that i feel i can communicate wif ... haha ...

bored sad ...
life sux ... yeah ... so wad ...
gtg bb ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home