Saturday, September 25, 2004

An Actor Part 2

An Actor's life on stage ...
if u understand the true meaning of wad i typing then u will know how i feel know ...


Life on stage ...

an actor of a story would of cos want to have alot of ppl to watch the show

but me this actor of feeling ...
i wish there isnt ...
hope there isnt any viewers ...
cos i will not have to act ...
but it is never true ...
so i will forever be in this acting "job"
a free labour job ...
but is ok ...
since i am trap here ... then i will have to find the actress ...
cos onli the actress will know i am faking my feelings and onli the actress will know my true feeling ...

the actress ... who will it be ... i don know ...
i onli know that one of the viewer now tht is watching me act ... will one day be my actress next time ...
yeah ...

Did anyone know i am a racing car in life ...
even i walk also ...
i have great speed in everything ...

once i start "walking" and "moving"
i will start veri slow ...
but slowly i will be like bullet train ...
thats y hardly anyone can catch my speed in life ...
the adventure thirst ...

yeah but one things is ... the faster i go the heavier i fell if i trip on sth ...
the worst the injuries ...
now ... still healing a never gonna recover injuries ... cost the love plant poison is in me ...
so i still have to move ... don want to be left behind ...
i want to be first ...
i moved on wif my wounds ... slowly speeding up ...
jus i will never be like wad i used to be ...
cos the scar will be there ...

but ... maybe thats part of my life ...
glad i have this fall ... a pause in life that once make me warm ...
and now cold again ...

i onli regret myself for being myself ... cos look at me ...
hai i am jus nth but jus a small fly ... an ugly fly ...


The Lonely Actor ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home