Wednesday, September 29, 2004

late tagging

sry wor bloggie last nite no blog ... cos my bro wanna use then i need study the financial test ... haha ...

hmm ... hai ... wrote a testimonial for her ... haha ...
kind of funny ... haha ...

when i wrote for her ... feelings inside ..
all came back ...

been hiding all along ...
i not that good at hiding hai ...

trying to reframe myself ..
haha i talk until like i drug addict like that ...
haha but it realli seems so ...

hai ... jus like love poison ...
onli will pain at certain times onli ... and when atart to think the pain comes again ...
but i never regret taking this poison down ...

but i onli regret losing my potion for this poison ...

haha wad toking me ... yang guo and xiao long nu 16 years wait ...
don tell me i also need 16 years ... hai ...

haha .. okok la ... now in labby ... going to take a look at her blog again then start doing by labby things ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home