Thursday, September 30, 2004

today is thursday ...

wahaha ... is proj day sia ...
haha ... first is asp keep gif me problem ... hai ...
then hor next is buz comm proj ...
is like entire thing is did by me ...
cos the things given by my friend i didnt use ...
broken eng and not related .. haha ...
i did everything ... wif help from bday girl ...
sooo teck ... haha ... we bought a mp3 player for her ... share la ...
hha and also today celebrate ... got cake also haha ...

then wa did proj until my friend say is 7 liao ... i then wa ...
so late liao ... haha ...

lol ... hai ...

today ... got 4 person celbrate bday ...
3 are my friends ...
last one is ...
daddy of *** haha ...
hope they got a enjoyable day ...
and also ... HAPPY CELEBRATION ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL ....
yupee ... haha ...

hope they have a great time .. haah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home