Wednesday, September 22, 2004

hihi bloggie ...

haha lol ... today ... a gd day ba ...
haha ... morning went to sch ... afternoon like that first time step into shs lab ...
whah ...
the com haha ... lol ... no comments ...

will appreciate the com in our lab ... haha lol ...

haha ... spend nice time wif uma and gin ... hehe

haha abt the jokes ... hah life guards ... haha ... is cfm lol loh ... haha ...
especially uma's expression ...

haha later then went back to do proj wif friends ...

haha ... hmm today i will again ... blog wad i feel in song ...

haha ... first i going to complete the jie kou .... sth i didnt blog it up

the last part of jie kou ...
it say ...
ru guo yao zhong qi ni ji de wo ...
ru guo nan guo qing ni wang le wo ...

it means ..
if u realli wanna go pls remember me ...
if u feel pain and sad ... pls forget me ...
cos i want to best for u ...

haha ... then still got this song ... hai ... it say abt thing i refuse to say
or no chance and don wish to say ...

the song is
xin yang by prince of love song >> zhang xin zhe ...



if u got the song ... pls go listen to it ... u will know wad i feeling ...

but ... yet ... kibou dakeha shinjite ...

haha think i today write xin yang ...

......
everytime i hear of something familiar
it will bring back my memories
everytime i see the white moon
it reminds me of ur pretty face

i know i shld not think of it
and cannot think of it
but yet still think of u whos has made ma heart feel sour
make me think of u ... is u
i know those i shld not say ..
sway ur mind
.......
if that time i kiss u more that time i hug u tighter ...
maybe ending is different
i realli hope and pray for it do u know that ...
my love for u
is a veri clear veri strong believe
my love for u
is so warm so brave strength
i don care heart how pain ...
don care love for u how hard
don care wad others think

my love is a believe that will bring me close to ur side ...
...
...
...
my strength of my love for u
is coming from my soul my life ...
in the forever land u are like wind who have heard my shouting ...
love is a believe which bring u back to my side again
love is a believe which bring u back to my side again

yeah those are the part that say wad i saying ... hah ...


walking down to road str ... i know one day one the of sun will come and shine for me ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home