Saturday, October 02, 2004

Final words

bloggie ...
i lost the source to carry on this blog ...
wad i wish to see has finally arrive ...
from her last 3 post ... i know ...

i know i understand why i am treated this way ...

it shld be me ...
i will be delicating michael learns to rock's (That's why)you go away
why this song ...
look at the lyrics ...
baby wont u tell me why there is saddness in your eyes
i dont wanna say good bye to you love is one big illusion i should try to forget
but there is something left in my head you're the one who set it up
now you're the one who make it stop
i'm the one who's feeling lost right now
now u want me to forget every little thing u said
but theres sth left in my head ...
i wont forget the way u kissing
the feeling so strong were lasting for so long
but i'm not the man ur heart is missing
thats y u go away i know
you were never satisfied no matter how i tried
now u wanna say good bye to me
love is one big illusion i should try to forget
but there is something left in my head
chorus ...
sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere
dont know which way to go
there aint so much to say now between us ...
there aint so much for u there aint so much for me anymore ...

thats the end of lyrics ...

i am so sad ...
i am affect by every word you say ...
u happy i happy ...
u sad i sad ...
u moody i moody ...
but yet i still wish to know ur mood ...
my feeling is no longer a prioty in ur heart ...

you made me so love and yet so hate ...
make me hated myself even more ...

who knows wad i feeling now ...
i am totally lost althought i seem arent ...
it pain ... still hurt as much even if i seem fine and good ...
the actor is dying ...
i wish to die ...
that seems the best way ...
bloggie ...
Gy-In-Nov ... i name u after her from every start of each word ...
now the source has gone ...
i think ... i wont be blogging on u liao ...
cos i am dead ... cos my life support has gone to support others ...

:'( who knows i am crying so deeply but yet the person i crying for is crying for others ... who will understand me ...

yi wei say i think too much ... ya seem so ...
but it seems to me she is veri concern for someone now ...
and not me ... i don feel it ...
sour and yet anger abt myself ...

i will never forgive myself ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home