Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A Raining Tuesday ...

Today is a rainy day ...
haha lol ...

in the morning me woke up ... early ... yawns ... tired ... then

go help her do her blog ... haha ...
yeah ... brains thinks better in the morning ...
so do ur template is the morning .. haha ...
then prepare for sch ...

in sch ... haha ... we say later sure rain ...
suai suai we say correct ... cos my friend wanna go swimming wif her friend ... haha

lol ... then hai ... ya ...

i know outside raining ...
wondering how was it at the south side of singapore ...
but yet don wanna to disturb ma ...
but after that later .... i finally make m hand press the send button ...
haha lol ...
gd la ... got enjoy ...
dun get sick ...
dun wanna see her sick ...

hai ... then read yi wei blog ...
is was like a love novel by her ... haha .. she wrote till veri touch ...
veri touch my heart ...
hai ... but standing at her shoe ...
i can see wad actually her heart still wish hard for ...

some ppl might get their wish come true ... some may not ...
no one knows ...

today ... hear zhang xin zhe song call xing yang ...
hai ... it speak part of wad my inner heart wanna say
if u got the song go listen ...
...

i don know wad to do ... closing my eyes my walk all the way str ...

hope to still have u ... guilding me in the game of trust ...
i fully trusted u ...
first time in my life that my mind and heart can be at ease and can rest ...
but now this place is gone ...

jus like my friend's nick looking forward till the time where u and me can be close again ...

it take alot of courage to keep loving ...
appreciate this courage ... and keep it tight ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home