Sunday, September 05, 2004

a day i call sunday ...

today ...

today ...

let me collect me feeling ...

ok i start last night ...

hmm sms alot of things ... then
when she never reply ...
i don dare to sms her le ...
i know is limit le ...
hai ... i was totally awake last night ...
then i sms my mei ... cos i in need a friend to seek to ...
heng she not yet slp ...
thank god ...
then she quan me to slp ...
hai ... i promise her ...
but still feel no good ...
empty stomach also ... so force myself to eat sth ...
if not if i weak how i handle myself and others ...

i told mei ...
i try to have fun wif friends ... try to get to know new friend ...
but i know i am tao bi nia ...
when i alone ...
i start to think of her again ...
and each time i bleed more and more ...

even jus now in uncle car ...i look at the sky ... thinking again ...
look at my friend then i pretend to slp ... hai ...
then i pull my guy friend shoulder to lean on ...
i feel alone ... feel cold ... mai huo cai de xiao nue hai ...

no one knows wad is going to happen in future ...
tresure everything now ...
and not ... keep thinking that next time u will do this or that ...
nth is greater then giving ur love to the other one u love ...

pls hold it on tight ...
will u pls hold it too ...
i believe this is also a obstacle
sth like the prince faced ...
i will strive and believe in wad i want ...
i believe in striving ...
i strive for my believe ...
i know wad i want ... i truely know wad i want ...
i am clear i am wake ...
pls think it over ...

i dun want to carry this heavy burden anymore ... onli u can lighten it ...

word of the day : striving to get wad i believe in ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home