Saturday, September 04, 2004

wad is happening to me

bloggy save me ...

i mentally too stress out liao ...

hai ...
today went to sch see friend bandsout ... gd that they won second ...
congrats ...

then later went mac eat ... didnt eat my second lunch ...
don feel like eating again ...
i aet my lunch at 3 plus like that ...

then went back home on the way ... saw a van full of uv light ... then u look at it ..
like sth poke into my eye ... then i partially blind ...
feel so terrible ...
then started to feel abit giddy ...
reach home ... straight go bath ...
bath hor liao ... started to worst ... comes right side headache ... and wanna feel like vomiting ...
first is me inside shaking ...
like i fear sth and feeling no good like that ...

migrain is it how that spell ... second time i got migrain like headache and second time i partially blind ...

feel terrible ...
my head already pain liao ... now making it worst ... but nvm ...
will tahan ...

bloggy ... i am feel ok alright ... but but i i i ... hai ...
moi love her ... *** love hu ....

arghs ... don know .. i need some rest liao ...
before i go i wanna say some words to her ...
but yet ... yet ... i don know ...
i love u ... wo tai ai ni le ...
na ni ne ???
ni xin li mei you wo ma ...

signing off ... feeling veri weak liao ... buai buai ... take care muacks ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home