Saturday, September 04, 2004

A *** Sat Morning ...

Wake up wake up ... early in the morning ... woke up by my bro noise ...
went to mum roon to slp .. like last week but this time wil a different feeling ...
my heart so *** ... hai ... slp slp onli manage another 1 hr of slp ... turn here turn there ...
there is onli sth some one in my mind ...
so i sms her ... wishing her good ...
yeah ... then continue lying ...

i feel veri fan sian ... hate myself ...
no one home ...
i shouted out loud ...
doesnt realli feel better ... come msn no one tok ...
realli bored ...
when i need ppl there isnt any ...
at times onli ...

something to keep me busy in my brain ...
cant play game ...
cant do anything at home ...
expect lie on bed and think ...

i tot of alot ...
my final conclusion ...
i still love her alot ...
now clinging on to every hope wif my everything ...
my life on it ...

hai ... now tok to bloggy ... wad i feel ...
feeling better ...
but still nth to do ...
later at 5 going nyp cos yi da got bandsout ... wish him luck ...
we are buddies ... support u all the way ...

good thing in my wushu life ... i got 2 good buddies ... jin fu and zi wei ...
realli good friends ...
last time is they 2 nia ..
then when i join poly ... i was accepted into their grp ...
yeah became wushu buddy ... haha sparing also together ... haha ...

but sad ... zw in ns ... jf going soon ...
i will miss them ...
my weekdays will be veri bored without them ...
hai ... arghs ... don know la ...

things arent going wad i want it to be ...
guess last week is high week ... now is low week ... soon
ya soon will be high week again ...
realli hope so ...

i cant accept a sad gy ...
but i am now ...

kibou dakeha shinjite
(believe in hope)

yeah thats wad i learn in vandread anime ...
i learn and master alot of moral from anime ...
yeah ...

word of the day ... kibou dakeha shinjite (believe in hope)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home