Wednesday, September 08, 2004

sick ... veri sick ..

hai yo ...ar ha choo............

i think got ard 30 plus times today ...
realli buai tahan ...
the nose ... alot of "water"

hai ya ... sian day ... went to sch found out lesson cancel ... slack for 2 hrs loh ... hai ... i am so sick ...
then went for seminar ... haha ... walk off half way ...

then later went to take the refreshment secretly ...
cos not yet started .. wa heng sia ...
jus as me shir and jo abt to walk off ...
4 lectures turn in ...
wa heng loh ...
but the food suc la ...
not nice ...
hai ... then later went for wushu ...
played arm wrestling ... hehe ... i won my friends ... jus draw wif another big guy ...
i strong wor ... stronger then ppl older then me ... hehe .... happi ...
haha ... then went for training ... didnt do much ...
sick ma ... when wanna jump the "water" in my nose like wanna fly out like that ...
eee er xin ... gross ... ya gross ... that me hor ... ***
haha but it didnt flew la ... i kept it inside ...

haha then when class going to end ... hai saw sms ... not from her ... but from others ...
hai ... sian ...
then agree to go amk wif seniors ... tok alot ... then yeah yupee ... sms came ... i tot is that person asking for performance sms me again ... hey this time different ...
my eyes brighten up wor ... hehe ...
haha lol ... then fast fast went home ...
and ta da here i am ...
hai today i listen to jue ding ai ni by vivian hsu ...
like the lyrics ...
it goes ...
one day i will sure get wad i have been waiting ...
that smile of my life ...

haha yeah ...
i never knew why i was deep into her ...
from me last time ... i would have gif up easily ...
i think love ba ... is her that change me ...
yeah my friend say so too ...
that my love for her ...
chi qi person ba ...

okok end my blog here for today ba ... hehe ...
muacks ***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home