Sunday, September 12, 2004

A Day Out Of Home ...

wahah ... hmm .. yesterday didnt say much ...
haha yeah went east coast ..
haha shoik ... see sea ...
haha ... then ride bike ... haha ... quite fun la ... friends ... playing ...
enjoying ...
hahah ...
then hor when we on the way to the lan shop ...
my friend suggest say before my 2 friend go army ...
go chiong leh ...
haha i excited sia ...
feel like going also ...
haha i first timer ...
hehe lol ...

hmm wanna try also ...

haha lol ... see la ... will have chance de ...

then went to lan shop piang piang ...

then i went off early cos later got anniversary dinner at sec sch ...

yeah at there liao ...
met up alot of old clasmate ...
haha have a great dinner ...
yummp ...
is a buffer la ...
me ate ...
3 roti prata ... 2 palte of chicken rice ... i plate of kuay tiao erm ...
5 rolls of the wad u call that ...(sth like spring roll but it is the one strip of veg) haha then still got satay ...
wahaha so full sia ... song ...
then we class went walk walk ... and went into a empty class...
the suddenly our fav form teacher walk pass ... came in and tok to us ...
and before she went off ...
we class stand class greet ...
wa she say she was touch ...
i am too ...
this kind of feeling ...
again comes into my heart ...
wa ...u know 2 years ... it has been 2 years plus liao ...
song song ...

haha ... now today ... hai yo ... morning woke up ...
no ppl in msn so sian ...
heng bro let me see alien vs predator ..

nice show sia ... real nice ...
haha ...

haha then went to my club hse ... where we got the 7 month pray pray ...
hehe to food is yummy ...
haha 2 day big eating ... wah ...
think will grow fat abit ... haha ... can feel the heavy weight in moi ...
haha ... lol ...
then me and friends were last to go ma ... then downstairs ...
got a old aunty ... come up complain ... we bo chap her ...
ai ya ... is cos the burned paper flew to her stairs there ...
wa lao she didnt bye the stairs there ma ...
and also wind blow how can we control ...
jus a bastard ... haha ... hai ... nvm ... then ooo no ...
stomach abit pain liao ...
heng is abit nia ...
haha ... lol ...
then uncle tong bang us to jurong ...
haha ...
uncle got a daughter ... i think k2 or pri 1 ...
she veri cute ..
she always see me always shy shy de ...
is jus me onli ...
last time she even worst ... more shy ...
uncle told me is ...
got once i teach her gong li quan ...
then i like mei mei ma ... so i ask her intro her name ...
i know hers liao la ... then i intro mine ...
must communicate wif student ... haha ...
then uncle say ... she go home keep ... chanting ...
guangyao kor kor ... and guangyao kor kor jiao wo gong li quan ...
wahaha so cute ... she chanted for a week ...

haha ... since that session onwards she veri shy ...
haha then she always see me wif that eyes ...
those ... like an lian eyes ... but hor ...
must admit ... her eyes can gif eletricity ...
haha ... then today in car when in ... haha she look at me again ...
haha then look back at her eyes la ...
haha ... haha if can let me dote her ...
haha realli want a mei mei ... like her like tat ...
then hor ... she got xin ge ... means got characte type ...
haha ... haha lol ... then training as usual ... then uncle send us home again ...
i was in car liao ... then she came in ... again look at me again .. haha ...
forget hu last time say ... scar li she fall for me ...
haha lol ... i say siao ... she so young ... be my mei mei ... then better ...
will love and protect her wif my life .. haha ...
haha ... hai nvm ...
come back to home ... wa i wrote alot liao le wor ... yawns ... tired ...

I Once Met A Girl That I Truely Love & Truely Love The Girl That I Once Met

Once i gif out my heart ... i will never take it back ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home