Saturday, September 11, 2004

god

i dun dare to carry any hope ..
but i know i still love her ...
no one can change a person feeling
especaill love ...


wad can i do ...
i am a tired man ...
waiting for his slp
a slp forever ...
cos there is nth
worth for him to keep
his eyes open ...

a cold heart ...
freezing to death ...
jus a matchstick lighted up
even in that veri winter ..
it gives hope ...
my match stick is all gone and used up ...
my onli warm light and hope is from the sky ...
from the god .. from my fate ... from my time ...
hope that these light will bring me thru the times ...
and let me see that veri same rainbow again ...
or god wont take me to another place ...
a place where no lover will wanna go ...
the broken land ...

god lead me the way ...
which ever way u lead me to ...
to hell to reborn to to relive me ...
jus do it ...
when i open my eyes ... i will walk this road blindly
never look back wad road u chose for me ...
until the day when i finish the road and saw the ending ...
then i will know which road was it ...

reborn is to get new live ...
to hell is to continue to suffer in silence ...
to relive me is to gif me second chance ...

closing my eyes now ...

time can change feeling ...
to and fro ... gone and back ...
is totally reversible ...

times tells me so ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home