Friday, October 22, 2004

SORRY BLOGGIE ...

sry bloggie ... so long no talk to u ...

cos i got to rush for my proj ma ... at my friend hse ... haha ...

then finally all presented ... so song ...

haha ... hope is distinction case ba ...
haha ... hai ... then the fuking internet ... keep gif me prob ... now i know how to solve it liao ... muahahaha ...
haha

hai .ya ... actually i got alot to tell u ...
but jus ... cant remember or dun know wad and how to tell ...


hai ... so many ppl kanna w32.funner ... wish i could help ... but the patch provided must manually remove it ... haha ...
how to help them ...
one is my mei ... one is sum one valued to me ...

hai ... i am so useless ... hai ... forgif me ...
hai ... sian ...
i am ok when i am busy ... but when ... like now ... nth to do ..
then i will ... hai ... forget it ... think u know wad i saying ... haha ...

okok i shall stop here ... bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home