Friday, September 17, 2004

a happier day ...

yos yos ... bloggie ..
u know hor ...
i been asking myself ...

i feeli like asking if ...
if there is a single chance if we can still be together ...
i jus wan a veri clear and str forward ans ...
must be truthful of cos ...

me now is in a state where my mind is clear ...
my sense of direction is back ...

i am not lost now ...
i wanna lead wanna take charge of my own life again ...
jus wanna know if there is a even a single chance we may walk side by side again ...

not infront of me not behind me but beside me ...

i need an ans ...

but thinking back wad u told me i think i know the ans ... but yet i do not wish to hear it ...

i need ur true heart words ...
not mouth words ...
for jus this once ... go wif ur heart and tell me the ans ...
thank you ...
if is still the same ... i jus wanna hear it one more time ...
if it is still the same ... can i gif u the last hug ... the last ever gd bye kiss i will gif u ...
a kiss gone forever ...

hehe ... hehe**

today ... found that dang ni gu dan ni hui xiang qi shui ... by nicholas teo ...haha
nice song ...
today hear alof of song that describe my heart's feeling ... haha lol ...
hai ...

but is always hard to see the one u love loving others ...

but if thats the fact i got to accept to pain it cos to me ... and live bravely with it ...

loving u is sth i never regret ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home