Wednesday, August 18, 2004

My love typing my blog.. must read wad i wrote..

Today still need my only luv to help moi blog again.. haha.. hmm.. today me first lesson lab.. haha.. went read her blog and mine.. poor thing the hand.. bo bian.. com cant connect internet.. then hor.. at 1 went for the martial art day meeting.. boring as always..

yeah.. all ended liao.. went see shs day celebration.. some show quite nice wor.. haha.. then went atrium play iq game.. think tt person see me good ask me holiday wanna work with him..

haha.. i find it ok also.. not bad.. quite near my hse also..haha.. then went mac to discuss 'sth' but keep side track.. haha.. in the end.. nth much came out.. and end up say ghost story.. haha..

then today our long way fgot 2 more ppl too haha.. have alot of fun wor..haha... ya then when left us.. haha.. i swept her off her feet haha.. okokla.. i still can support her wt..haha.. happy.. haha..

then hor.. haha.. sth in my mind has been cleared.. haha.. my limits.. haha.. now ok liao.. haha.. so happy and relax.. i do think she is too ..haha... hm.. end here today.. or else ppl will complain sour hand again.. haha..

thank the person tt help me blog with her heart..haha.. muacks.. Love her..

type by: gingin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home