Monday, August 16, 2004

A Love Wif Assurance A Love Thats Is And Will Be Preserve And Which Will Grow Stronger Day By Day

Form previous post ...
god dun want me to blog it ... but want me to say it ....

yeah ... good thing i say it ... :)

this is wad all went on in our heart ... sth i will keep in mind ... words that came right from the bottom of the heart ...

not a lie ... all true ...
Sth not jus to be remember in my memory but to be done
and a promise to be kept ...
a secret inside the heart that is reveal and assured wif cos thats wad both parties wanna to know and to hear ...
that the strength to keep it strong ..
thats my strength ... my strength ... to keep going ... to keep myself alive ...

here it is :

dUn miSs tHe sPeciAL oPpOrtUniTes bTw u aNd tt sPeciAL suM onE.. oR eLse.. U wiLL reGret iT.. aFteR.. =P says:
i want...... ewgy (L) ghyl.. as wad he says.. i want him to be able to wait fer me.. no matter how long.. as long as ever.. i want the other way too.. i wan him to be happy.. when he is waiting.. not sobbing.. cos if he is sobbing .. i rather he go find his happiness.. frm others.. i just want him to be happy.. wadever he do.. can he do tt?




(Online)ArchDevil?86:"Our Love Is My Strength 2 B Strong ... kibou dakeha shinjite(Believe in hope)ewgy (L) ghyl says:
i jus want u to be by my side ... wher i can guard u always ... cos u have touch to deepest in my heart ...
i jus don wanna u always go wif her feeling ... but since is this case
i wait ... i like i say wait for u ... why ... cos i know ... from other girls ... this is different feeling ... i feel comfort love ... alot ... i know intinctively is wad i looking for thats y i am holding it ...

i was feeling cold ... wanted warmth ... thats y
thats y all those happen ... ppl do feel cold even u do ...
my source is u ... ur source is me ... that is how i feel ...
am i right ???

dUn miSs tHe sPeciAL oPpOrtUniTes bTw u aNd tt sPeciAL suM onE.. oR eLse.. U wiLL reGret iT.. aFteR.. =P says:
ya.. u sure did..

dUn miSs tHe sPeciAL oPpOrtUniTes bTw u aNd tt sPeciAL suM onE.. oR eLse.. U wiLL reGret iT.. aFteR.. =P says:
urs words gave me assurance




and ur words gave me too ...


The Day Ends Bright ... i would save this part wif me ... in my phone ... in my desktop in my blog ... i have ur strength wif me ... and mine wif you ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home