Thursday, August 12, 2004

nice day today

Yos ... I am Back ....
haha ...

today ... morning woke at 8 but don know why ... wanna get up but my mind tell my brain ...
hey i am still tired then so i continue to sleep until 1030 jus nice for me to prepare to sch ... haha

sat on the bed ... look at my hp ... hai then went to bath liao ...

zoom ....

now going to the mrt ... sms ... morning sms ...
haha ... sad la ... but understand that ... everyday see will get sick of it soon ... hai ...
so okok ... must ... plan ... haha ...
abit disappointed but at least i know that sth has to be followed ma ... haha ... i think onli i know wad i toking onli ... haha ... nvm ...

reach sch atruim liao ... my leg auto walk left instead of right ... haha ...
went to see her abit ... hai ... miss her ma ...
hai see her liao then went for class ...
don know if she saw me looking at her ...

haha nvm ... she will know it de ... haha

... zoom at break time ... go eat fj but too many ppl ... so da bao to mac ... tot can sit there watch her ... but she in fj ... haha ... so go mac find table ... then she call say she at fj saw me ...
arghs ... i went back fj to da bao .... ask my friend help me then i walk there looking ... cant find arghs ... then i think hai go buy fruits ... fruits ...i reach the counter there turn my head back ...
diao ... saw liao saw liao saw liao ... my eyes glowed ... on 7 heaven ... haha ... buy liao ... then take another glance at her then went off ...

after eating mac when wanna go saw her and friends walking at fountain there .... saw her back view ... hai ... realli must go running liao ... haha no la ... hai ... feel like go up and hug her tightly in my arms ... so off i go to atrium ... at atrium ... suddenly ... valentine sounded ... zoom ... picked up the phone ... ooo hear she need to know some info ... so convince friends to go lab ... haha ... reach lab ... see email ... no write wad i want leh ... so i call fua ... teacher in charge of us ... not ard ...
i sian half ... then hey i tot of sth ... i find sa phone number ... yupee found ... called mr guru ... pls him to help me ask ... haha ... yeah ... thx guru ... u the best indian i ever seen(the grass skirt dance haha) ... haha ...

know info liao fast fast call 10 told her ...
haha ... lab lesson wad a bored at start cos no idea wad i doing ... hai
frustrated sia ... listen to song ...
hands on my desk heads on my hand i lie there ... hai ... think of things again ... haha ... but sth brightens me up ...
sms ... phone sounded ... haha ... jus as long as i can hear a sound of u alive a sound of ur presense and know that u are happy ... i am happy ... haha suddenly i know wad i doing liao ... did the programming ... haha first was lagging behind ... now i overtake ppl and go teach ppl ... haha ... thats me la ... haha ...

arghs yesterday heard got 10 ppl friendster msg her ... arghs ... she was right ... smell vinegar ... haha ... ya got la abit ... erm ... ok la abit and more ... haha

saw my mei gif her friendster ... and her first ex ... hmm ... don know ... seems like i got sth to comment but yet cannot express it out ... haha ...

and now back at home blogging this ... she offline me is deeply missing her and thinking of her ...
I Love Her deeply ... so deep that i didnt realise it ... undescribable ...

i would wait for her ... but would she ??? i got feeling is that she will ... but yet i afraid time will prove it wrong ... i need assurance but yet i don want her to stuck on her words ... hai ...

Love is everything ... i ownself experience sth ... love can overcome everything ... can make u accept everything ... i am in it ...

Wonder when can i hug u again
Wonder when can i kiss that lips of urs again
WONDER WHEN CAN I SHOW U ALL MY LOVE AGAIN
The day will come ...

i know we physically are not together but our hearts are ...
once join ... it cant be seperated unless one die ... but if one dies ... the other dies too ...


II-------IIIIIIII--II--------II--IIIIII-----------II---II
II-------II---II---II------II---II--------------II---II
II-------II---II----II----II----IIIII------------II---II
II-------II---II-----II--II-----II--------------II---II
IIIIIII---IIIIIIII------IIII------IIIIIII----------IIIIIIII


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home