Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Start of Second Blog ...

Yos ... My First Blog has ended long ago ...
this is the start of my "second" and i will make it a lasting one

hmm today is a nice day ... first time i saw a rainbow so close to me haha
at first dun have ...
then i was veri sad ... hai ... then maybe ya ... god help me gif me hope ...
haha it appear ... i was so delighted ... haha ... this rainbow was a veri bright one
haha ...

meeting her ... was sure a delight to me ... haha ...
then hor when mel came ... she gave me a veri weird look ... haha
i know wad she is thinking la .. but nvm ... i know wad i want and care can liao ..
when i was sitting there ... i am facing her with a different status wif a different type of feeling ...
but i am ok wif it ... :-) can see her can liao ... saddly i got to go for my lab lesson ...

In lec was boring ... wanna sms but hai nvm ... so i listen to my new mp3 player bought by my bro ... hai ... listen to alot of song ... touches my heart ... hai ...
then before sch going to end wanna sms her ask wher she is but when heard my friend wanna go play pool so ok loh ... i drop the idea ... hai ...
reach there ... arghs lift spoilt ... find abt 5 mins then find the back stairs ... haha
when in the pool ... phone sounded ... delighted ... haha ... spirit lifted ... haha ...
then she called me haha ... heart brighten .... haha ...

the pool playing was make more fun for me haha ... thx ... enjoyed ...
haha ...

went back to sch for training ... sian ... hai ... cant do my things well ... don know ... feel veri tired ... ya tired ...
training ended .. walking to mrt ... hai

i not used to life wif my hp qui ... hai ... so i listen to mp3 again ... hai ...
but suddenly hp rang ... wa jump to my delight ... haha ... ya ...
till now writing this blog is all for the "moi"
haha lol ... i will write la ... keep update la ... haha ...

my msg nick :ArchDevil(6)万86: Waiting till the day wher we can be 2gether without guilt .. kibou dakeha shinjite(Believe in hope)"

ooo wait ... suddenly tot of sth to write ... impt ...
told shir and jo and moi thing ...
then jo say ... love is to bao rong everything ...
then i say to her ... everybody got different type of concepts and thinking ma ...
then i told her sth ... i don wanna tell u things is cos u always gif ur own comments and always keep insist it ... haha ...

okok ended ... someone cant wait for my blog ...

Love ya ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home