Monday, August 16, 2004

A Day Of Feelings ...

haha ...

jus now wad i type went all gone ...
haha ... guess is gods reply ...
i type alot of my feeling ...

then i ask god a qns ... shld i blog it ... then
i dun know y ... wanna copy all i wrote down ... in case got error ...
but as i press the arrow up key ... all ... everything jus went blank ...

i know that god ans ... i knew it ... haha ...

so now starting all over again ...
it wont be the same content again ... haha .. since i am not suppose to post it ... then ... i will post wad i want and have to say ...

haha ...
jus make it short ...
went to fountain ...
haha sw them playing cam phone ... haha i also happy happy went to them ... help them take pics ... haha ... lol loh ... then all
copy my 0 to 10 post of taking photo ... haha

but nvm ... happy can liao ... the pics are nice ... haha ... lol ...
knew tht they waited 1 hr for me ... wa ... so happy and yet nei jiu ... made them wait ...

then we went off the fountain ... we both took the long way home ...
haha i didnt blame the mp3 la ... but thx it cos i know without it u will feel lost like that ... haha

the silent walk was nice ... not much words does not mean anything ... walking by ur side mean more ...
i know u been keeping ur hand to ur side ... so i didnt do much ...
but jus don know y ... my hand found urs ... and i held it instinctively ...
i can feel ur "fan" feeling coming inside u liao ... hai ...
so didnt realli hold long ... but to jus catch hold of ur hand i feel good ...

hmm ... we walk and walk ... then sat down on bench ... i know her feeling inside her comes again ... ... i dun know wad to do ... but jus sat there and did nth ... cos thats the best i shld do ...

walk her home to her lift ... at the lift there ... i realli don wish for anyone other then we both of us ... haha heng ... no ppl ...
in lift ... realli dun know wad to do ... scare my action will hurt her ... so i stay still ... but inside my heart i jus long for a kiss ... but i know i cant ...
a hug ... jus a hug ... realli want it ... to warm my freezing heart ...
but thought of her feeling ...
then lift door open ...

she looked at me ...
i know wad she is thinking ...
but i jus mixed ... she i jus reply her wad ...
then when lift door closing ...
i wanna press open ... but it didnt open ...
too late ... i told myself ... i wont let this happen again ...
we always read ... do wad u wanna "do" today cos it will be too late tml ...

my stupid idoit piggy brain ... she call me but thinking too many things i didnt hear ... hten saw sms ... say wanna wave to me ... i was happy and gan dong ...

it was my feeling at that time ... jus wanna tell her ... but saw her blog ... over is over ... i dun realli mean all that ... i i i ... nvm ...

jus felt a sudden warm in my heart ... and wanna express it out ...

hai ... i am scared she will feel sad after seeing this ... again ...
face the qns .. shall i blog this ...
jus now the ans was no cos i think i had let all my feeling rule over me ...
i know shall blog this ... cos ...

blog is a place wher u put ur feeling in it ... if u don ...
it loses it meaning ...

hope u see liao ... don sad ... jus wanna see u happy ... ...
tell me wad u plan to do ... i will follow it to my veri best ...
until the day wher i lose control of myself ...
that will be the day wher i go mad ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home