Monday, November 08, 2004

finally sth happy to blog abt

haha
today not bad quite happy ... and guilty and sad too ...
cos i left the food my jiu mu gave me to gif my mum at the jurong training ground ...
so forgetfull ... hai ... got call and say sry la ...
so guilty ... her hardwork ...

hai yo ...

then today ... happy cos ...
morning went grading ... afternoon saw wood and evening got training ...
haha things kinda smoonth for me until night ... ocs of the forgetfullness of me ...
hai ...
hmm i also dun know wad more to blog on ...
jus jus ... hope erm ... nvm nth ...

haha ...

ya one more thing ... today heard the song paint my love my micheal learns to rock ...

my love was painted like the song wrote and left broken ... haha total same ..
everything has change ...

haha ... hmm shall not say liao ...
tc bb ...
i still love u most ... but i also love ...my 3 meis ... missy wei ... gu company's customer and the owner and mei's cousin mel ... erm ... wushu gd friend ... library friend de ling ... haha ... erm ... changingmoon ...
yeah ... i love all ... even to those not mention here ...
but not to those i dun like ... haha yeah ... still love her most ... unchangable fact ... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home