Sunday, October 24, 2004

A Day Of Worth Celebrating

Morning woke at 900 haha ... need to call sum one ... haha ...

trying to help ... haha ...
then mum called ...
knn ...
last night never mention us ...
i also forget liao ... is my cousin or also my god mum's daughter getting married ... haha ...
so woke up and went off for wedding lunch ... haha ... lol ..

lunch ... haha ... funny ...

then hor ... reach there ... wow she is beautiful ... veri beautiful ... weeuuu we ..
haha lol ...

then haha ... now they shld be have erm ... how shld i say ...
baby making ba ... haha ...

lol at the hotel there ... haha ...
the room quite nice and furnished ... haha ...
then hey ... i sat at first table ... vip table ... cos god son ma ... haha ...
of cos la ... haha ... got ppl serve somemore ... felt so high ... haha first time ... and first time go up stage yum seng haha ... lol ...

shoik ... then hor ... end of everything ... i wonder ... when will be my big day ...
when will it arrive ... hai ... haha ... so sweet ... hai ...
my wife ... hah ... still long for me to say this ... haha
i wanna get married before i turn 27 ... but best is go wif fate ...
shun qi zi ran ... haha ...

haha ... hai ... 天下无双
haha lol ... waiting ... hai ...
then now ... went play game ... knn when they say now i will bring u to next stage ... my com shut down totally ... knn ...don know wad happen ... realli next stage ... shut off stage .... hai ... then went back in ... hai ... then suddenly all the feelings is back in me ... u know she and me ...
hai ... killing me ...
is jus like poison ...
sometimes will activate sometimes wont ... haha ..
hai ... haha ... then now ... no heart to study liao ... hai ... wad to do ...

honestly ... my heart is crying now ... crying sadly now ... hai ...
who can understand me ...
qing hua du ...
love plant poison ...
this poison is when kanna u cannot think of love if not u will die ...
if i realli kanna ... tell u ... u will be dead long ago ...
wu si bu ke wo zai xiang zhe ni ...

haha ... i feel so silly ...
stupid of me ...
i can onli secretly doing little things for her ... haha ...
who will know ... nobody ... :'(

never been so sad for so long before ...
never in my life ...
now it is happening right now ...
pieceing up every pieces of my broken heart ...
paper heart ... ya ...
my 10 dollar paper heart ... so weak so vulnerable ...
haha guess i am jus like that ba ... haha ...
i am always on the losing side ... since small ...
always on the losing side ...
always suffering ...
forget it ... suan le ... don wanna say le ...
feeling more worst ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home