Wednesday, November 03, 2004

bloggy bloggy help me

help help ...
hai bloggy ...
wads happening to me ...
this feeling sux ... and
i am have a bad moody wor ...

is me create out of myself de ...
haha here not safe to tell u ..
when i go bed bed then i tell u k ...
or haha i put invisible ... haha if i ever know how to do it ...
will try later ... haha ...
hai hai ...
i don know why today so good ... engross ba ... study till now ... 1 pm ...
hai ... tml exam at 430 ...

haha hai ...

now i also dun know wad much to say ...
ya sth ...
if ppl got time to go blog and type shoutbox ...
why they dun have time to blog out their day ...
haha yeah ...
how i wish i am totallu out of touch wif *** then i wont know i wont think ...
hai ... or gif me a good reason to hate till i am done doing so ...

hai ... today saw some poem ... shall blog it out next time round ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home