Wednesday, November 17, 2004

bloggy bloggy

...
dun know wher to start ...
start from yesterday ba ...

all the way i was at home ...
in msn ... dun know why i suddenly change in to this nick ..

521 ... 52 10 1314 ...
haha then jo told me ..
wo ai ni is 512 ..
5 = sound like wo ...
1 = seem like i = ai ...
2 = hokkien 2 sound like ni = ni

haha then the behind part onli a few ppl can understand ...

so far shi hui understand ...
haha is simple ...
10 was once my number in life ...
i guess it is still same up till now ...

haha one of my wushu friend hit bulls eye ...

she say ... although i always seem happy and smiling ...
but hor my heart veri sad ...
haha at that time i str sadded ...
right on the dot ...
haha ...

hai ...
once i told someone ...

my heart is cold ...
althought there are alot of torch of fire(ppl)
ard me but none can realli warm me up ... onli that 10 torch ... haha ...

then ...
saw her bloggy ...
kept think ..
haha those words meant for who ...
haha ... for the guy she chase giving up me ..
or wad ...

haha how i wish that was for me ...
don realli know ...
dun think can ask .. cos she may not reply ...

that dream haha if is me ... i will pinch her and tell her is true ...
ur dream in is reality ...

haha ... for now ... it has been a long time since i realli get a good look at her ...

haha ... hai sian ... tonight still got wushu ...
got to go sch early ... to find toopid teacher ... haha ...
oops toopid .. too used to it ...
stupid i mean ...
okok gtg bye bloggy ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home