Sunday, February 26, 2006

dream

today my topic today is dream

dream represent a few things
the greated desire or the darkest fear in that personm
or it can be a forsee or it is jus a dream or is a way to communicate wif the other world

haha

last night i had a dream ...

one that reside in my darkest fear even me myself wont not want to touch or think abt it

and it did happen in my dream ... haha in that moment i never knew i was dreaming ...
it look so so real ... it look as if ... it all happen ...

then i woke up ... phew ...
but the worst came ...
i fell back to slp and continue to dream of it again ... and in my sub conscious i have know i was dreaming jus now and i had woke up ... in my brain is i had woke up ... i so so so fear cos my brain told me it was true ... real life ...

i become so afraid and sad ... but lucky i din cry ... my courage was still there ...
brave ...

haha poof i woke up ...
once again i quickly hid this dark fear in me ... and i never want it to happen to me ... never ... pls never

haha kk next one ...
when i was a kid ...
i dreamt of being time to a cross ... christian those cross ... i was tie up very very high in the air ... in a dessert ...

then came a oshride(dun know how to spell la) then brid that dun know how to fly and lay big egg de ...
it came holding a big hammer ... omg their wing got hand de ...
when i want to smash me ... then string tie on my 4 limbs ... loosen then i drop onto the fall and i starting to run ... thne the bird came running at me and smash the hammer at me onto the floor cos it miss me ... thne i jus run ... then suddenly whne i turn my head ard it disappeared ... then i still keep on running ... then when i turn again ... i saw a troop of orc take hammer and run towards me at full forcce ... then when it reaching me i woke up ...

haha i have check ... dream of a holy cross of jesus ... u are like someone or wadever la ... special ... maybe i am a holy man ... come down to earth to bring good to the beings ... haha lol joking ... but who will know haha lol ... cos it might be a communication way ...

haha ooo i have dreamt of the future also ... pls ... is true. ... not one time ... but a few times ... but now grow up le ... dun have ...


then i check before how dream happen ... the human body ... how it cos the ghost press body effect ... and blah blah ... at a certain point of view ... u will also understand chinese point of view abt those dream from dead or godly ppl ... and other religion belief also ... hahah


ooo for the darkest fear thing i think i will not reveal to anyone ... cos it is really really my darkest fear ... haha ...y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home