Saturday, April 23, 2005

5 days of com has pass

hai ... am i that least noticed and remembered
or that period has gone ...
totally into ur happiness ...

haha lol ... or maybe i was first wrong abt myself ...

somehow i felt u know my feelings ...
somehow u make me felt that u have no feelings for me ...

haha ... maybe i wasnt able to attract attentation ...
haha ... no look no built haha ...

haha lol ...

hai ... sometimes i realli miss those feelings where u can hug someone u like or love so tight ... and those warm those assurance from those hug ...
haha ... longing for it ...

haha hai ...
i always look for someone i could consult to ...
a veri personalised person ...
jus meant for me ...
but always end up ... i am talking to my mei ...
not that she is my back up ...
is that i know she is always there for me ...
haha ... but still she is my mei not some one specially meant for me ...
i look up in the sky at night ...
i saw that a full mo0nz
then a few days i saw a crescent ...
then a few days later gone then
a few days later back as a crescent
then exactly after one month back as full moon ...
is ur attention and feeling and attraction for me is like that changing ...
the changing moon ...
i look up into the sky ... how i wish i could be the star right beside to accompany u ...
but somehow ... u not always there ...sometimes u move further also .. sometimes closer ...

haha ...

i am most willingly to be the person to enbrace u in my hug ...
haha ...

yes i would ...
but now i am realli lost ... i dun know wher to start to get closer to u again ...
lost in the night sky ... i dun seem to be able to see u ...
but i know i will get to see u veri soon ...

haha maybe dan lian is so tong ku ba ...
i am of tree element by chinese theory
the moon is my light at night ... without u i am jus another usless tree giving out carbon dioxide ... waiting there to die ...
for u i am willing to gif u nearly everything ...
i know that since the day when i first gave u morning call ...

i realli felt so happy at the period jus before the competition ...
haha ... hope somehow ... things might have a better changes after u are free from training ... haha

wo de xin li zhi you ni ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home